Qigong for wellbeing: what if growing older didn’t have to be synonymous with a decline in physical health or mental acuity? Please join this Qigong free online event to:
– Discover how Qigong can uncover hidden connections between your movement, health, and longevity
– Discover how Qigong can help you age with energy, strength, clarity, and grace
– Learn how Qigong’s 8 Cycles and 312 Meridian Healing Protocol can be your powerful ally
What if there was an ancient wisdom system that’s just as impactful today — full of practices that provide the path to a meaningful, disease-free, graceful life? Celebrated Qigong master Robert Peng teaches his students around the world the Qigong’s 8 Cycles movement series and 312 Meridian Healing Protocol. Qigong’s 8 Cycles Movement is a series of gentle exercises you can safely practice to energize your body, calm your mind, activate your energy centers, and massage your internal organs — leaving you feeling nourished and invigorated so you can live a healthier, more vibrant life. This is a set of Qigong practices, to strengthen the body and legs, and activate all the meridians. Qigong can have powerful health-boosting. effects. Together, these two modalities can improve your sense of balance, prevent illness, and cultivate a clear mind and flexible body — blessing you with a longer, more fulfilling life.
|On Saturday, April 16, Robert Peng will explain how combining Qigong’s 8 Cycles Movement and the practice of acupressure, can clear out meridian blockages and reinvigorate the flow of energy throughout your mind and body. You can register for free here for Live Long Qigong: Uncovering Hidden Connections Between Your Movement, Health & Longevity. This free online event makes possible for you to:
– Experience Qigong’s secrets for easing stress, cultivating inner joy, and experiencing contentment, calm, and peace
– Discover how to cultivate and nourish your Qi to achieve balance in your 3 energy centersand your central meridian — the “Four Golden Wheels” that represent the wisdom, love, vitality, and harmony in your life
– Explore the physical, mental, and energetic disconnections that result when the left and right brain hemispheres are out of balance — and how Qigong can empower you to restore this balance
You will be guided in the movement practice of one of the 8 Qigong Cycles Movements. To improve balance between your brain and body, harmonize your yin and yang energy, ease inner emotional turmoil in times of crisis — and nourish your body, mind, and spirit. You will discover the Hegu acupressure, part of the 312 Meridian Healing Protocol — and explore how a simple acupressure exercise can ease pain in your head, face, neck, and shoulders. You will experience the practice of acupressure, using the powerful example of the Hegu acupressure point — the single most important point for treating disorders of the face, sense organs, head, and neck. Qigong’s 8 Cycles Movement and the practice of acupressure can support you in feeling more balanced, vibrant, and at peace. These modalities can help you feel more connected to others and the world around you, more content with yourself, and more hopeful for the future. You can RSVP for free for Live Long Qigong: Uncovering Hidden Connections Between Your Movement, Health & Longevity with Qigong master Robert Peng here. If you register but cannot attend in real time, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.